Completed Pest invasion Completed all achievements for the Wise Old Man Completed Last Journey 93 Attack 91 Strength 88 Defense 87 Range 75 Woodcutting 78 Farming 80 Crafting 75 Mining 93 Fletching 88 Fishing 2500 PKHonor Points
150m GP Dragon Halberd Crash Island teleport 1500 Magic logs 2000 Magic shortbow (u) 1500 Cooked Manta ray 500 Adamanite ore 800 Mithril ore 300 Clean Kwuarm 300 Clean Snapdragon 300 Clean Avantoe 300 Clean Cadantine 200 Green d'hide sets (Body, Chaps, and Vambs not in Boxed Sets) Royal set (Top, leggings, sceptre, crown, and amulet) Crystal bow full Crystal shield full 8 1B tickets (Optional: to skip part 7, 8 and 9)
Some source of healing (Sharks, Saradomin brews) 2 Overload (4) 1 Antifire potion (4) Full void set, all three helms Rune Crossbow or better
Gnome Goggles Bandos Kiteshield Skavid Map Champions scroll
2 Quest points The ability to buy Crystal bows and shields from Lord Iowerth Bandos Kiteshield A chance to receive Zaros Godsword after killing Nex with Bandos Kiteshield
1. Speak to Sigurd at the Barbarian village, south of Edgeville. He tells you they are in danger and the elves have declared war on them.
2. Teleport to King Black Dragon. Head south to the “The Forgotten Cemetry” at level 31 Wilderness. Open one of the four coffins and it will direct you to a cut scene.
3. Speak to Otto Godblessed. He will tell you you've been attacked and he helped you survive. Later on, he will tell you that they were trying to overthrow the king Vargas as they knew he had been corrupted and wants to restore peace with the elves.
4. Teleport to Port Phasmatys and use the bank. Bring 150m GP, Crystal bow and Crystal Shield. Head North-east to the dock and talk to the Sailor. He will take you to Elf City.
5. It's time for a fight! Bring food, wear armor, more importantly, bring a Dragonfire shield and Antifire potion, as you will be fighting four dragons. When you're ready, speak to Lord Iorwerth.
6. After you defeat the dragons, head north, and exit through the door. Go back to Lord Iorwerth and speak to him. You will tell him about king Vargas and his corruption. Lord Iowerth then speaks about the Arzinians and how you need to Obtain the Bandos kiteshield and defeat them.
7. Go to the bank and bring; 1500 Manta ray, 1500 Magic logs, 2000 Magic shortbows (u), 500 Adamanite ore, 800 Mithril ore, 200 Green d'hide sets (Body, Chaps and Vambs not in Boxed Sets), Royal set (Crown, Top, Leggings, Amulet, and Sceptre) MUST be UNNOTED, 300 Clean Cadantines, 300 Clean Avantoes, 300 Clean Snapdragons, and 300 Clean Kwuarms. Then Teleport to the Gnome agility course and run north to the Grand tree, to the second floor, and speak to Captian Errdo. Give him the items and he will give you a puzzle in return. Solve it and talk to him again, he will give you a Champion scroll. NOTE: You can skip part 7, 8 and 9 by paying Captain Errdo 8b.
If you need help solving the puzzle, take a look at this. http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Treasure_Trails/Guide/Puzzle_boxes
8. Head to the Champions Guild south of Varrock and click at the Trapdoor. Now it's time to defeat different champions with different restrictions.
9. The fight begins! If you want to bank to restock or change armor, head west and click at the gate. Reminder: Banking doesn't make you lose progress!
Fight 1: Imp Champion - No restrictions - Combat level 14 Fight 2: Goblin Champion - Can only be fought with magic - Combat level 28 Fight 3: Skeleton Champion - Can only use Ranged attacks - Combat level 40 Fight 4: Zombie Champion - No restrictions - Combat level 53 Fight 5: Giant Champion - Can only use melee attacks - Combat level 56 Fight 6: Hobogoblin Champion - Can only use range attacks - Combat level 56 Fight 7: Gohul Champion - Can't have anything in Inventory - Combat level 85 Fight 8: Earth Warrior Champion - Can't use prayer - Combat level 102 Fight 9: Jogre Champion - Can Only use ranged attacks - Combat level 107 Fight 10: Lesser Demon Champion - Can't wear any items - Combat level 162 Fight 11: Leon D'Cour - Can only wear a Weapon, but inventory must also be empty - Combat level 141 Fight 12: Gnome Guard - Combat level 23 - This is the last fight. You are not allowed to bring anything. So before you go in. Overload and use Saradomin brew to 113 hp.
10. Take out the Champion scroll from your bank and go back to Captain Errdo to receive the Goggles.
11. Go back to Lord Iowerth, speak to him and he will tell you how to obtain the Bandos Kiteshield.
12. Go to Nex and kill her. The Bandos Kiteshield will automatically pop in your inventory after you kill her. Note: If you're killing Nex with friends, you must deal the most damage yourself in order to obtain the Bandos Kiteshield.
13. After you receive the Bandos Kiteshield, head back to Lord Iowerth and to him.
14. Grab armor (Mainly Bandos Kiteshield, Goggles, and Dragon Halberd), Some runes to cast barrages, food, and pots for some fights. Use your Crash Island teleport and head West until you find a pit. Wear your Bandos Kiteshield, pray against melee and go down the pit and kill all four NPCs. After you've killed them all, you will receive a Skavid map.
15. Head back to Elf City and speak to Lord Iowerth with the Skavid Map. He tells you the Arzinians should be somewhere in a smoking dungeon in the desert.
16. Time to bank and bring items to deal damage with melee, magic and ranged. Bring food and pots as well. After you're ready, teleport to Al-Kharid and follow the picture.
17. After you go down the Smokey well, head east towards the chest and open it. Four NPC's spawns which you have to kill with a certain combat style.
18. After you're done killing them, go back to Elf City and speak to Lord Iowerth to complete the quest!
B0rnt0b3pk/Sick Ownage for creating this guide.